Where to sell?

UKDSL

To expensive imo. Especially since it has no road tax. In the current climate I'd say its worth around £2,600, maybe a bit more if you put some road tax on it. I'd say put it up for £2,800 and see what happens.

To expensive imo. Especially since it has no road tax. In the current climate I'd say its worth around £2,600, maybe a bit more if you put some road tax on it. I'd say put it up for £2,800 and see what happens.

One suggestion for the club lupo ad - make the pictures smaller as I looked at it when you put it up but clicked away pretty quick coz I couldn't see the whole car easily.

Just an idea.

I'm also trying to sell my lupo (same as yours) but with minor paint damage and higher milage so it's going for £1800 ono, i've not had much interest either on the same forums as you, i think it's just a bad time to try and sell anything. I've had folk interested in mine saying it's too expensive even tho it's got tax, mot and is insured so they can test drive it, so i'm not sure yours would get a look in at the price you want for it even tho it's mint.

Wouldn't bother with ebay, the closest i got offered was £1000 after 2 listings.

good luck, tho i think it's basically going to be a waiting game till folk stop worrying about money and jobs etc.