Dumfries New Year Meet

kenzie

Guys/Girls, I'm organising a meet in Dumfries on Scottishvag at the mo, got a fair bit of interest from a couple other sights, here's the linky http://www.scottishvag.net/phpBB3/viewtopi...=67&t=34031

If you fancy coming and require more details pm, I'm happy to help, would be good to see some of the site there :)

Dumfries and Galloway College

College Gate

Bankend Road

Dumfries

DG1 4FD

There's the address for the venue folks, if you want my number incase you get lost drop me a pm and I'll pm you it.

Yeah thats where the ae forest is mate, I assume you must be a biker of some breed if you've heard of it?

yeah race downhill mate... thats what i need to do with most places, associate them with some sort of biking. no bother il see what i can do. not sure on exact location but vaguley remember how to get there.. anyone up for this from dundee area?

sean

If you need any help with directions drop me a pm mate. I used to do dirt jump/dh when I was at school, then I got a licence and turned lazy :lol: It was very handy being around half an hours ride away from one of the top dh tracks in the country lol.

• 2 weeks later...