New Car... Need some ideas...

Gazzard

hey guys just got this little beauty

http://pistonheads.com/sales/782802.htm

was wondering if any one would photo shop it for me... as i only have the internet at work... where i am now and dont have photo shop or anything... basically i just wanna see what this will look like-

black multi spoke alloys with red writing/line ...

debadged back and front with bad boy bonnet...

side strips gone...

new mirrors (black)...

gloss black roof and bonnet...

black window tints 100% rear and lighter at front... about 50%

all bumpers colour coded with black grills...

if its to much to ask then its no worries... or if u wish design the car yourself and if i like it i will go with it :)

kind of new to this so still full of ideas... that above is just my idea atm, just dont wanna do it all then not like it :( well cheers guys i realy apreciate it if you would :)

Those wheels look OK, but a 195 tyre on a 6.5" rim will be balloned! Oh yeah, and good luck fitting the 18's on a Loop!

Fair shout. Well it's totally up to you , which way you go with it, was just saying! Just choose the wheels you like, and someone on here will help you with sizing/fitment :thumbup:

Those wheels look OK, but a 195 tyre on a 6.5" rim will be balloned! Oh yeah, and good luck fitting the 18's on a Loop!

How do you work that out? Bathursts are 6.5" and most on here are running 195/45/15 tyres as opposed to 205/45/15. They sure don't look balloned.

I can only assume you're thinking of a larger side profile.

Not kean on your tyre choose i might have a play with the car later.

think 13" or 14" rims and low not 18" (lol) and 4X4!

And thats a nice car you got ur self there dont rewind it with a bad boy bonet.

tint is always up to personal choose i'm not personaly keep on the black out rears n lighter up front.

personaly 35% all around would look 1,000,000 times better.

Not kean on your tyre choose i might have a play with the car later.

think 13" or 14" rims and low not 18" (lol) and 4X4!

And thats a nice car you got ur self there dont rewind it with a bad boy bonet.

tint is always up to personal choose i'm not personaly keep on the black out rears n lighter up front.

personaly 35% all around would look 1,000,000 times better.

yeah dont listen to me about the wheels lol it was just the picture i was getting at... not the size etc as i dont have a clue, i was hoping u guys would make it look good and say what size they are once ur done etc...

okay im open for ideas so do the tints to how you think will look best, will be much apreciated if you have a little go cheers :)

cheers about the car im very happy with it, and once again about the bonnet whatever u think is best :)

thanks

they look like the wheels r20 dub (the smooth silver sport) had on at one point,

was a really *smart car that :)

Edited by Daz_Kez

You stole my idea of a badboy bonnet! lol i have a red 1.4 16v lupo as well! lol looks like there's going to be 2 of us lol

You stole my idea of a badboy bonnet! lol i have a red 1.4 16v lupo as well! lol looks like there's going to be 2 of us lol

sorry lol aww we should meet up some time once ive modded mine ;) what have you done to yours? got any pics? :)