Call Of Duty: World At War

Mattwilko92

Got it, Love it, Get it!

After a killstreak of 8 i think you get to "Send in the dogs" and loads of the dogs go for the other team. 2 bites and your dead but you get loads of kills that way!

Did you have CoD 4 at all?

Edited by M4T VW

GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT

We get the idea, it really didn't warrant a whole page of it...

I was talking about PS3. I would normally go for the PC version but more seemed to be getting that instead

Fair foos but when it comes to shooting people you can't beat the high accuracy you get with a mouse...that and the extended amount of buttons you can use on a keyboard.

We are talking about the PC version here yes?

You know the only system whereby you can turn up the eye candy.

PC graphics dominate the market and always will. Bless my quad core.

Think i need a new system soon, really want a good gaming laptop but they cost a fortune

Fair foos but when it comes to shooting people you can't beat the high accuracy you get with a mouse...that and the extended amount of buttons you can use on a keyboard.

Damn right, i cant play fps on consoles i can never aim the bloody guns properly haha

I completely agree. BF2 FTW :shades:

Think i need a new system soon, really want a good gaming laptop but they cost a fortune

Damn right, i cant play fps on consoles i can never aim the bloody guns properly haha

Laptops are expensive...my mate spent £200 on components and bought himself a nice AMD core 2 system. There is so much choice out there.

I completely agree. BF2 FTW :shades:

I've never played BF2 and I've only heard good things about it!

Buy a mac and then a ps3 :rolleyes:

A PS3 has an Nvidia graphic card...have you seen how bad the image quality is on those cards? Xbox 360 uses an ATI card and the image quality is fascinating.

I've had 8 different graphic cards in my computer, 4 Nvidia and 4 ATI cards...the ATI cards WIN each time. Video decoding is crystal clear...the extra detail in games.

Edited by Niche

Stick with steam...

Not sure about the Nvidia vs ATI.

Ive had 4 Nvidia's and 2 ATI's. Both the ATI's didnt work properly and got swapped for Nvidias :shades:

Hmm...Out of the 4 Nvidia cards I had two of them failed.

9600GT was an epic fail...Nvidia released a letter saying that an entire batch of G92 chips were bad and had to refund everyone. Then I had an 8800GT which just kept overheating.

I've generally always been pleased with ATI graphic cards...especially HIS ATI Radeon's as they use Arctic Silencer's for cooling.

So far I've had

ATI ASUS Radeon 9600XT (AGP)

Nvidia Geforce 6600GT (AGP)

ATI Sapphire Radeon X800GTO (AGP)

ATI HIS Radeon X1950PRO (AGP)

ATI HIS Radeon HD 3850 (AGP)

Nvidia Geforce 9600GT (PCI-E 2.0)

Nvidia Geforce 8800GT (PCI-E 2.0)

Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS (PCI-E)

And I'm looking to go back to ATI. Lol.

My laptop has a nvidia 8600m gs, it does get hot due to the amount of overclocking i do to it... have seen it upto 95oC once

Mine has the same card but it gets hot enough on its own, No way i would OC it! :lol: