ps comp#4

jamiea7x

right this time thought a bit of a change would be good so no vdub, basically beacuase it aint exactly difficult to whap a set of shiny wheels and lower a car which without being disrespectful to anyone is what most of the entries have been

so this time to make things more of a challenge

th original is an eg model civic

and there are some rules this time

theme - trackday theme

modifications required

colour change or fully decaled up

and a background switch with the trackday theme(wether it be on track, pit lane etc)

poll will be at the end of the month again which is tad over a fortnight

so heres th epic

wp16004vi5.jpg

I'm not bothered about it not being a VW

I just dont like the criteria as to which you wish us to abide good sir

'track day' isn't really my thing i;d just take the civic as is i'm sure it;d be bags of fun

I'm not bothered about it not being a VW

I just dont like the criteria as to which you wish us to abide good sir

'track day' isn't really my thing i;d just take the civic as is i'm sure it;d be bags of fun

i mean trackday is very vague so pretty much anything goes

but at the end of the day u need to stick it in a track enviroment thats all, that and a colour change

I'm pretty sure thats the caliper not grass.

EDIT:

really bad choice of base image for this one Jamie, Rover 200..sorry Honda Civic photographed with a wide angle lens and unusual perspective + the need to change the background I think alienated a lot of casual choppers, its not exactly something you can do quickly

Edited by Jowey

I'm pretty sure thats the caliper not grass.

EDIT:

really bad choice of base image for this one Jamie, Rover 200..sorry Honda Civic photographed with a wide angle lens and unusual perspective + the need to change the background I think alienated a lot of casual choppers, its not exactly something you can do quickly

i wouldnt say the perspective is bad at all its a bang on 3/4 shot, thought the base image wouldve been good for a change but perhaps not

im just going to drop this one and put up a new one due to the complete lack of intrest,

ill post a couple of pics and see which on eeveryone prefers,,

yeh its a good 3/4 shot, but its taken from worms eye view with a wide angle from a fair way back and cropped. Just not ideal for getting donor images to work from.

I'm not knocking you for trying something different, its a shame it didnt work.. even more so as Deej has clearly spent agess on his