Hiiiiii :)

xbabygx

nice car, looked exactly how mine did around a month ago when i got it,

get the side seals off, de-badge and de wiper it, then slam it look the part just like that, then grab your self some 14's will look lush,

im basingstoke way if you now it?

jack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sorta know basingstoke, haven't been there much but satvav always comes in handy these days lol

i'm not sure i want to put 14's on there, i want my car to look beefy and mean, not cute lol

hello lookin lovely and the car aint bad too :lol: car has potential i love standard lupos theres sooo many ideas that come into my mentally retarded head when i see them :lol:

a set of 15 inch rh cups or 16 inch borbet A's slammed on its jam role and a nice twin exit exhaust bout 2inch and tinted windows and it'll rock the socks right off you :P

hello lookin lovely and the car aint bad too :lol: car has potential i love standard lupos theres sooo many ideas that come into my mentally retarded head when i see them :lol:

a set of 15 inch rh cups or 16 inch borbet A's slammed on its jam role and a nice twin exit exhaust bout 2inch and tinted windows and it'll rock the socks right off you :P

lol cheeky! thanks :)

i have had many many many ideas in the short 3 months i've had the car, but realisticly, i couldnt do many of them lol

i really dont like borbet A's, theres just something not nice about them in my personal opinion, altho, i am already lookin at the twin exhausts, but at the side of the bumper, not the centre as i dont want to disappoint people by makin them think my car is a GTi, when its so far from what a GTi can do lol

lol cheeky! thanks :)

i have had many many many ideas in the short 3 months i've had the car, but realisticly, i couldnt do many of them lol

i really dont like borbet A's, theres just something not nice about them in my personal opinion, altho, i am already lookin at the twin exhausts, but at the side of the bumper, not the centre as i dont want to disappoint people by makin them think my car is a GTi, when its so far from what a GTi can do lol

i'm definetly with you on the exhaust i dont think it would suit it unless the sport bumper was on with the hole for the centre exit already there

iv always been a wheel whore i love so many wheels but heres my top choices you might like bbs rm, schmidt th lines (if you have a spare £1400 :lol: ), compomotive mo's or rota gt3's just because their different

car would also look mean if you make the roof and side mirrors black and tint the headlights slightly black

infact give me the car and some cash and let me go wild :lol:

i'm definetly with you on the exhaust i dont think it would suit it unless the sport bumper was on with the hole for the centre exit already there

iv always been a wheel whore i love so many wheels but heres my top choices you might like bbs rm, schmidt th lines (if you have a spare £1400 :lol: ), compomotive mo's or rota gt3's just because their different

car would also look mean if you make the roof and side mirrors black and tint the headlights slightly black

infact give me the car and some cash and let me go wild :lol:

But then it would be your car coz u done it all, not mine lol it would be all your ideas, and you'd be able to take all the credit for it looking good, i cant have than now can i :P

we can pretend its a your ideas and you done it and you can have my gti for a week now surely thats a fair deal :P

how about i help you do it lol so i do get an input in what the car looks like :P and borrowin the GTi sounds like fun :P but insurance doesn't :( id need to be insured for a week lol

I did business studies, but I too did not finish the course, in fact I was only there 4 months!

I work in reading now, down the A4 so I know what you mean about your commute!

Where abouts in Reading do you work?

I have to get onto the A4, to get off it a couple of hundreds yards down the road to get onto the A404 to marlow lol

ah, the other end to you, Thames Valley Business Park!

Where in Marlow are you?

Globe Park

quick question, what do people think on puttin either Samurai D1R Matt Black or Samurai D1R Black/Red Groove (4th and 5th alloys down)

http://www.autopartuk.com/index.php?page=s...=&carmodel=

thanks

Welcome 2 the club! Car looks like a nice tidy example! Excellent colour aswell ;-). When it comes to alloys it all comes down to what u want to spend. If i were u id save 4 a while (its not like it isnt a nice enough lookin car 2 wait 4 a bit) and splurge on some good ones. Schmidt TH Lines, Schmidt Modern Lines, Borbet A's, Keskin KT4's, or most of the BBS range with a decent set of coilies would look ace!!! I was lookin at Rota slipstreams but i dont think they'd look right on anythin other than a Jap car in my oppinion.

Welcome 2 the club! Car looks like a nice tidy example! Excellent colour aswell ;-). When it comes to alloys it all comes down to what u want to spend. If i were u id save 4 a while (its not like it isnt a nice enough lookin car 2 wait 4 a bit) and splurge on some good ones. Schmidt TH Lines, Schmidt Modern Lines, Borbet A's, Keskin KT4's, or most of the BBS range with a decent set of coilies would look ace!!! I was lookin at Rota slipstreams but i dont think they'd look right on anythin other than a Jap car in my oppinion.

the car atm needs a good clean, its filthy lol but it is in pretty good knick actually, few minor scrapes on the edge of the bumber (not done by mself ofcourse, done by the owner before me) but hardly noticable. There is a lot of choice with alloys, but the thing is, u cant buy them then take them back if "they dont look right" so they have to be practically perfect lol

my comment about personal preference was to clairey fairy, (not in a horrid way tho, just a statement), i value your opinion and i quite like the 6th and 7th ones, i didnt look in too much detail as i was at work lol

the steelies dont look too bad on the Lupo to be fair, they look quite smart, but not forever i dont think lol