Finally

seangreen04

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is indeed an awesome shot, plenty of time to get them on the way to UD... that 'England' place have any cool places to get pictures?

anyway i finally got my finger out tonight and went and got some pics

oh yeah at the garage i got a wee giggle when two guys got out a rather nice Type R and started taking pictures of my car, i was quite flattered

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone got any pics of my car at UD then feel free to post them up here.

Also while im at it, me and jordan have made a pact not to share anymore improvements of future mods as i have a fair list up the sleeve.

However i may not be able to handle the secrets so keep looking back. Otherwise i may have yet another facelift for Editon

• 2 weeks later...
that a lovely car you got there,

your wheels are they standard minilites with wobble bolts on or the 4x100 versions?

cheeers

cheers buddy. Got a few new improvements but jordan and i pledged not to share any more updates... top secret from now..

Ye fella they are standard minilites but the 4x100 version. They recieved 4 hours of polishing on thursday so looking tip top...

cheers buddy. Got a few new improvements but jordan and i pledged not to share any more updates... top secret from now..

Ye fella they are standard minilites but the 4x100 version. They recieved 4 hours of polishing on thursday so looking tip top...

ah cool thought so, i sprayed my bmx that colour, theres something about sand isnt there.

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, seeing as the motor is off the road a few things have been going through my mind... things such as a whole new colour and perhaps a few otherthings. The timing belt is gone on the car so as soon as i can get some prices on that and the work done it may well be another trip to jamies neighbours shed...