Photoshop request =D

tomnotrevo

right, well could some of you talented people try and put a bonnet bra on this pic, both in white, and in black if at all possible, de-rubstrip

DSCI0333.jpg

also i know its a lot to ask but if you have the time could someone try smoothing the door handles and the front bumper joins out, "bad boyinh" the bonnet/headlights and smoothing/covering over the two side parts of the lower valance where the slats are? oh and maybe throw some white on the wing mirrors for good measure. who ever does it gets beers from me at edition next year :lol:

Cheers, the smoothed bits look exactly how it does in my head! defiantly getting the work done when funds allow!

It doesn't matter about the bonnet bra now think it looks just right as is! cheers for the time and effort!

dj, was hoping you would have had a go at it haha really like a lot of the chops you do! and cheers for doing several! am loving the first one and the last one and the black wing mirrors are just awesome! cheers bud!

yeah was thinking that myself. Would look the nuts! when i go to get it done you don't mind me taking a print out of the photoshop done do you? Will be the end of next year but still! haha

also what do you think the legality would be of locating the front indicators to behind the valance at the bottom so the looks are compromised too much? or would have to do something like other people have with the fog light apertures.

Yeh no worries, i'll do a bigger version for you in you want with out the bra, you going for the top 1?

I'm not sure on that you would have to have word with sumone who does MOT's

as long as there is enougth of the indecater flash comin threw the grill i dont see why not.

Yes please mate. Would you also be able to knock one together of like how blacklupos did the front bumper too if you can be arsed, haha that will be the last one i swear :blush: