Cheap Thrills

Clairey Fairy

I know i constantly diss the south, and say we suck and stuff....but Thorpe Park doesnt!

I know we tried organising something back in the summer (we had a summer?!) but that didnt work out soooo....

Place

Thorpe Park. Situated between junctions 11 and 13* of the M25. (*Note: Access from Junction 12 of the M25 is not possible).

For the ****navs:

Staines Road

Chertsey

Surrey

KT16 8PN

When

Sat 1st November (God i love short notice)

Timeage

Due to Halloween, the park is running "Fright Nights" where the park stays open till 10pm! All dayers are optional, but i think an evening meet would be rather funky.

Priceage

The more people the merrier. Group discounts available. Looking at around £22 pp

And yes, even La Resistance are welcome :)

If its not that far at all then you can walk cant you?! :P Only joking mate im sure we can pick you up. Snowy misses you dude!

Forgot to mention, if anyone wants to come but will have to drive a hideous distance, accommodation can be provided in the form of my sofas and spare room.

Lucky bum! Id love to go to AT but havent had the chance yet.

Thorpe are creating a new SAW ride in line with the movies, apparently featuring a "Beyond Vertical" drop :huh:

Even if nobody goes i still am, i love a good rollercoaster me! :D