Which sparkplug would you choose? 1.4

ICAP

The standard VW spark plugs ARE NGK so I can't see why you would go with another brand...

And they are only something pathetic like £3 each. Spark plugs make a difference to the car that the human brain can't notice.

They make no difference? How do you work that out?

I supose you are someone who would say using different brands of fuel makes no difference too.

It's all for the tamed mind Chris. Sadly my fuel cap doesn't say 95/98, it says 91/95 so I beg to differ. :lol:

They make no difference? How do you work that out?

I supose you are someone who would say using different brands of fuel makes no difference too.

well if you aren't running increased boost (which you wont be because you don't have a turbo) then any standard specification sparkplug is going to be able to ignite the mixture at the right time what exactly do you think is going to happen with better spark plugs all it does is ignites the fuel do candles burn better when lit with a lighter?????

as for different fuel makes making a difference they are all different as to what is in the fuel they have different octane ratings so some will produce slightly more energy when ignited they also have different treatments added so some will alow your engine to flow more cleanly etc i'm no expert but that's the way i understand it