Yellow Lupo, ....... The we slut

little rich

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, should have found us and said hello!

got a deposit on her now :( ,

Well I sorta didn't know what you look like to look for you... lol! Great show though.

xXx-Amy-xXx

there's no going back now ..

Don't worry, it will still be here!

I'm just waiting for Rich to change the plates over and then i'm off to get it!

Got some plans already, real little stuff though, as its pretty much perfect as it is!

Seams to me your selling up :(, good luck... Is it going witht he bannded steelies? I would be interested...

xXx-Amy-xXx

Seams to me your selling up :(, good luck... Is it going witht he bannded steelies? I would be interested...

xXx-Amy-xXx

It is.

Was thinking a light window tint, nto for looks, mainly to stop people looking into the back at the subs when its parked up somewhere. Wheels i'm think of powder coating in Satin black, a friend of mine has just sprayed his Mini and has the equipment to do it. Sparco racing wheel, as its been in every car i've owned so far. Also been looking into either some Recaro or Cobra recliners, but that will be at a later date when if got some money to burn.

keep the wheels looking sweet! :) but black mattigs on a yellow car has been done, try a different colour!

He's got litres of Satin black from spraying every wheel he owns, so he's doing it for free!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to get today, i must say Rich, well done on the system. Its freaking awesome. The sticker goes really well at the back, the i </3 speedbumps, no way i'm parking in the gym car park again with thsoe speedbumps!

Still never managed to get the remote wire working with the headunit, so i'll try another headunit at some point next week to see if its the headunit or the wire. Hopeing its the headunit, as i'll be getting a new one sooner or later anyways. Looks like i'm just going to have to unplug it everytime i get out to save the batteries.

Can you tell me how to adjust the heaadlights though, was driving around and couldn't see the road but could easily see the trees above me!

I'll get a new thread up at some point, as i'm sure i'll have some plans for it.

so sum1 shouws u their tat and you show a tit? :lol:

^ i put another one on it :P

Glad your happy with it pal, i miss it like loosing my left arm! im just starting to get my hearing back!!

as andy said about the lights (that sould work), i have only drove it once at night and it seemed ok to me,

Keep us updated and i hope you sort out the new head unit problem, im pretty sure its your HU as mine was always fine,

and Feel free to take over this thread to put your progress in,

Cheers Ben,

Rich,

Got the car booked in for some tints, limo black on the rear 3 windows, and a smoked tint on the front. Purely to hide the subs away, as i don't particually like people looking in when its parked up somewhere.

Ordered a boss kit for the Sparco wheel this morning, just need to get in touch with someone about an airbag light canceller. Shall keep this thread updated rather than making my own.