Advice Please Fellow Fox Owners.......

Foxy Roxy

I've just bought a new fox and it get in september, thing is, i dont like the wheels that come with it and i know someone who is selling 19" gorgeous alloys for £150 so i was wondering if any of you know if they'd fit and would they look silly? I've seen the pics of BIGT's and i love it so im planning on doing mine up similar but with a few added pink bits! Im a girl so i dont really know what to do to it and i dont want it to look like a boys car! I've got pink valve caps for it and im planning on getting a few more bits but not fluffy seat covers or nothing lol!

So any help on the wheels would be great! :D

I've just bought a new fox and it get in september, thing is, i dont like the wheels that come with it and i know someone who is selling 19" gorgeous alloys for £150 so i was wondering if any of you know if they'd fit and would they look silly? I've seen the pics of BIGT's and i love it so im planning on doing mine up similar but with a few added pink bits! Im a girl so i dont really know what to do to it and i dont want it to look like a boys car! I've got pink valve caps for it and im planning on getting a few more bits but not fluffy seat covers or nothing lol!

So any help on the wheels would be great! :D

Wow! Lol i'm quite sure 19"s would not fit! I know the arches are big but it'd scrape i'm sure. 18"s MAX on a fox i think, but 16"s FTW! :) Hope i helped.

Oli.

• 2 weeks later...

Erm im sorry did you say 19s...on a fox? Why?

As well as looking like something off pimp my ride US they will grind when you turn corners, put your foxxie higher than the sky and do you know how much a decent 19" tyre costs.

It all depends on the look that your after but i would strongly urge you to stay well away from 19s.

Have you looked at any other size wheels? if your after a harder look then maybe consider a wheel with a fuller face, like a ronal or mercedes wheel though adapters will be needed.

• 4 months later...

Hi there, i'm new to the forum.

But i have just put a set of wheels from a polo dune, straight on to my fox,

there 17's, 5 stud x 100 mm, offset is 35.

They look nice enough, not too big not too small.

:D

Hi there, i'm new to the forum.

But i have just put a set of wheels from a polo dune, straight on to my fox,

there 17's, 5 stud x 100 mm, offset is 35.

They look nice enough, not too big not too small.

:D

yep offset is et35 5x100

and i've heard of someone putting 20's on a fox so i guess 19's would work, mine had 17's on and was lowered 35mm with no problems at all

hope this helps