hate it or love it

craignic88

opinions on this

Badge.jpg

Oncar.jpg

i think thats rather cool, i love mods that are marmite, reminds me of my parcel shelf...ive had it over a year and still cant decide why i like it!

03082008400-1.jpg

:wub: @ that parcel shelf!!

As for the badge...well its certainly different ;)

:D cheers, i re-trimmed my sub box in it too after i stupidly made it smaller and nackered the acoustics....dohh!

havta buy a new one and retrim methinks :P

haha i still dont know if i like it, think im gonna take it appart, and retrim it again in the same fabric but stealth it, i think the speakers spoil it!

i think its cool,

agreed! :P

thats flippin' cool! modded parcel shelves FTW!

just do everything in it! hahaha

lol would be a bit crazy, unfortunately the fabric aint too hardwearing so if i was to do my whole boot id have to keep it empty all the time which could be a problem :(

If knoew how to re-trim stuff, i would SO chequerboard Snowy's door cards and parcel shelf.

He'd so totally rock the Ska look B)

haha i think snowy would too, the parcel shelf was easy, i made a new one out of ply and took the power file to it to give it curves then just stretched the fabric over it, i was thinkin of tryin to do the rear door cards but im not clever enough for it!

ahh well, im sure shirleana will do without for now (thats my loops name :) lol)