Silver GTi, Slyne Nr Morecambe

RobG

Standard looking GTi heading towards Slyne from Bottomdale Road, reg ended in VUX i think.

Tag, you're it :)

yeah - went to the midland today for the first time since the reopening. wasnt that impressed! shame really, under all the cheap poundshops and old people's homes theres potential there!!

I live in in slyne, only seen it about a couple of times though. dont think its anyone off here.

how come your visiting the beautiful Morecambe!?

You'll have to tag it with a sticker or something, driver looked cute ;)

Was at the crem, saying farewell to my grandfather. Mum ended up taking my pug as her barge(xantia) got a flat so i changed the wheel and took it home while she dropped off the rellys. Makes you appreciate a proper car ;)

That's my old stomping grounds, the number of times we got drunk in the slodge, or the george in torrisholme.

I live in in slyne, only seen it about a couple of times though. dont think its anyone off here.

how come your visiting the beautiful Morecambe!?

Mr Mills,

Hows it going I remember you saying you where thinking of getting a lupo/arosa when I first got my GTi. That las that has the silver GTi lives in slyne somwhere I have chatted to her a couple of times.

Not living at bolton-le-sands anymore living in kirkham closer to work. Was putting far to many miles on the car coming from BLS every day.

Hope your well.

Ryan

hmm ill keep an eye out for her!

next time your about keep ur eyes pealed for a yellow sport!

I have seen the motor on the drive looks very tidy.

Just packing at the mo going on holiday to germany tomrow. Goin to the Germany GP so going on a little road trip. Carnt wait...

Mr Mills,

Hows it going I remember you saying you where thinking of getting a lupo/arosa when I first got my GTi. That las that has the silver GTi lives in slyne somwhere I have chatted to her a couple of times.

Not living at bolton-le-sands anymore living in kirkham closer to work. Was putting far to many miles on the car coming from BLS every day.

Hope your well.

Ryan

alright mate, hows things?

yeah had it for a while now, seeing yours made me want to get one even more - couldnt afford a GTi though.

ive just moved back home since finishing uni. see you in town over summer if your about!