Three inputs, one output

Now then!

I've got three line level outputs, and one line level input (the amp). I want to be able to feed all three outputs into the amp simultaneously, and ideally be able to alter the volume of each independantly.

Best way to do this?

OK, to clarify for everyone (I would call you, Tigz, but then someone else might have a different idea I'd not find out about - no offense!), I have the following setup:

* MP3 Player line output

* Bluetooth Car Kit line output

* SatNav line output

I want all three (potentially) to be able to go through the amp simultaneously, and ideally be able to level out the volume from each. This means I can listen to music and have navigation instructions, or have a phone conversation and have navigation instructions.

It only needs to be `2-channel` (the sub, driven from the rear outputs, will be idle for everything other than the MP3 player).

So yes, I guess some kind of mixer would be ideal... anyone know of one? Or another solution?

ok there must be a product out for this, but I have never seen anything.

You could fit a line driver into the cab and control the volume this way.

Or it could be hid away if you didnt want to ajust the volume while you are moving if that makes sence.

This is pretty extreme, but there is cheaper, less expencive ones out there, but this one is the nuts.

b_eqx.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_in...s_id=2997&tab=2

OK, I've got it down to two inputs now, the MP3 player and the GPS. Presumably using a splitter to plug both these into the amplifier simulateously is going to turn my amp into a very expensive paperweight?

Yes mate.

Just a thought, but you have checked your headunit hasnt got an imput rca havn't you?

Silly question, just thought Id better ask.

Ok if not, and you can cope with two imputs, maybee get something like Max has...no that wont work, that will just switch one to the other....

Can you give me till Monday, let me call Source sound monday and ask them, there is a dude that works there that has more product knowlage than anyone I know.

If not I'll email CAD, and ask Max if he'll call his mates who fitted and supplied his gear, Im sure there is a product out there especally for this, its just something I have never looked into.

It has got an aux input, but it can't play from both sources simultaneously. I.e. I can plug the satnav into the aux in, and get the satnav output through the speakers, but then I can't listen to any music! I want both!

(I know, I know, I'm a pain! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

Its ok I knew it was a stupid idea when I wrote it... erm... im stuck.

Give me till Monday and I'll find out, was gonna do it today but was hung over and forgot... pm me on Monday and remind me ya?