sunroof help please

is there a way off re setting ur sunroof??

i'm havin problems with mine not closin flush and also when its fully open and i want to close it, it starts to close the stops and goes back i have to force it to shut.

i no these are very sensative so i have clean and checked that it isn't catching any where and nough has changed

has any 1 elles had this probelm?

advise please

is there a way off re setting ur sunroof??

i'm havin problems with mine not closin flush and also when its fully open and i want to close it, it starts to close the stops and goes back i have to force it to shut.

i no these are very sensative so i have clean and checked that it isn't catching any where and nough has changed

has any 1 elles had this probelm?

advise please

Same thing happens with mine.

To get the sunroof to close flushed pull down the panel around the dial and you should have a metal rod in your boot which allows you to manually adjust it, adjust it so that the sunroof is flushed when shut.

To get the sunroof to shut fully when slid open without forcing it turn the dial a quarter shut so its half way closed. Then turn the dial bit-by-bit and it will shut without any issues.

VW quoted me £1,000 to fit new rails and an electric motor. It would be nice if you could find a quote for about £800 less than that LOL.

Edited by Niche

Same thing happens with mine.

To get the sunroof to close flushed pull down the panel around the dial and you should have a metal rod in your boot which allows you to manually adjust it, adjust it so that the sunroof is flushed when shut.

To get the sunroof to shut fully when slid open without forcing it turn the dial a quarter shut so its half way closed. Then turn the dial bit-by-bit and it will shut without any issues.

VW quoted me £1,000 to fit new rails and an electric motor. It would be nice if you could find a quote for about £800 less than that LOL.

If you take the trim panel off and insert the allen key supplied to manually wing the sunroof shut then try the sunroof with the switch it should be fine again

cheers mate i'll have a pop at tht

:shades:

If you take the trim panel off and insert the allen key supplied to manually wing the sunroof shut then try the sunroof with the switch it should be fine again

u are a legend cheers mate

sun roof is sitin flush now :P

:lol:

Edited by dj_lupz

• 3 years later...