Loudon car show

deewhy

This the Loudon Castle one, or am I making that up? Might make an appearance with the OHs Polo

yip, its the one at Loudon Castle. its listed on the Loudon Castle website under events.

cool, al look out for you. keep eyes peeled for ma wee arosa. i wont be taking mines in. probably be sittin in the car park outside. only because i dunno how to take it in.

Thats all the VWs I could be bothered taking photos of, loving the first GTi, with the red wheels! :wub:

I think that's mcbeal_88's, isn't it?

btw i loved the golf on stevie ho's stand was a great show very enjoyable you may have seen me i was one of the team members with number 4 on my back good day and so nice to see so many old faces hope the next show is as good and hopefully il have my car slammed and lots more by then

Guest Lauryn
yeh thats my car was a great day good to catch up with some people cant wait till edition...

I hovered about it for a while to see whos it was, then my bf moaned at me for it! Lol, I love the colour of the wheels, was thinking of doing my standard sport alloys that sort of colour and put them on in the winter, think you've confirmed it for me now!

Guest Lauryn
ah your the girl that goes down mfi with the ronal turbo wheels did you have a bash in the front wing at some point too?

This is me! Shhhh dont tell everyone! Yeah someone changed lanes into me and bumped the front wing and bumper, getting it repaired soon :) Spotted, yay! lol

This is me! Shhhh dont tell everyone! Yeah someone changed lanes into me and bumped the front wing and bumper, getting it repaired soon :) Spotted, yay! lol

copying me in more than one way lol taxi hit me there aswell lol, i think i did see you if u were lying on the grass taking a photo but couldnt have been sure.