Northern Ireland V.A.G Meet

As title says a meet is held every second monday of each month in the sprucefield car park 8pm onwards for anyone who is local or not so local i guess.....

flyercopy.jpg

always get a good turn out so come along yo!!

Glen

• 1 month later...

i keep forgeting about those meets

Will have to get to one hopefully, will have to mention to the boyfriend

would be good to put names to faces before heading to edition

Damn well workin last nite - didnt get out til 10, got home, ready for half past flew down the w/link and rained like no 2 mrw, not many ppl were there by that stage :angry::(

There was me and Glen, torquemadder and glens mate still there, you drove past us, how could you miss three arosa's and a badass Lupo from 10 foot away. :wave: We were hardcore, only dicks left in the rather wet conditions lol.

Edited by deathhead

There was me and Glen, torquemadder and glens mate still there, you drove past us, how could you miss three arosa's and a badass Lupo from 10 foot away. :wave: We were hardcore, only dicks left in the rather wet conditions lol.

Sorz man, dunno wat I was lookin @ - blind as. see t'was a good nite anyways - wish I hadn't been workin 2 get down earlier tho :(

haha i was drenched by the time i got in the car. i wasnt feeling well and was standing in a teeshirt lol. was a good wee gathering all the same. bit dark though which was **** as couldn get any pics. hopefully meet u next time and1. that'll b another loop. n my mate lewis that was there was heartbroken he doesnt have a loop anymore so is lookin at buying another lol.

Glen

haha i was drenched by the time i got in the car. i wasnt feeling well and was standing in a teeshirt lol. was a good wee gathering all the same. bit dark though which was **** as couldn get any pics. hopefully meet u next time and1. that'll b another loop. n my mate lewis that was there was heartbroken he doesnt have a loop anymore so is lookin at buying another lol.

Glen

Lol, def will be there in future - as well may even have wat wouldn't be called a 'loop-as-standard' no more - should be gettin nicely kitted out soon :lol: weather gotta get better soon too - road-trips bein planned for this week :blink: , later anywayz!

Yea man, felt bad for poor lewis, told me about his Lupo :( , tell the dude ( cant mind his name ) who drives the yellow arosa to clean the damn thing ffs :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
these meets still happenin folks?

srucefield, where about is that at?

in from the west of the country so dont know many places except derry and port! lol

Hey, As far as im aware its still getting good turn outs despite the weather and such, however in relation 2 directions from where ur at i wouldn't rele know where 2 start, tho give 'scooby-Doo' a shout im sure he'll know better :shades: