Sticking passenger window

I had exactly the same problem with my Arosa. Both windows would motor down fine, but would do exactly the same as yours when I motored them back up again. All you need to do is go to your local Halfords store and get a Silicone, I emphasise Silicone based lubricant. I bought 3in1's Silicone Lubricant (£4.99), then used the little red straw to direct the lube into the sides of the window rubber guides and the jobs a good'un. The stuff I used is very good and doesn't leave any residue or mess on the window, but remember you only need to do the sides. I've not had any more probs with mine since doing this to them. Hope this is of help to you. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :wink:

My drivers one does it. I need to sort it out really. I was hoping that it would fix itself as the rubber softened up with use but it hasn't! Silcon grease it is then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mine does it, l took it into the stealers and they said it was the window regulators and they replaced them. Fixed it for a while but they've started to do it again. GREAT!

Chris

One of the guys at my work has a Golf MKIV and he lowered his passenger window the other day only for it to go shooting down inside the door and crack!

Turns out that both of the retaining clips had just failed and with nothing to hold the window up it had gone shooting inside. Anyway he stuck it in to his local garage and they are fixing it but the clips that failed and hold in the window have been totally redesigned apparently when you compare them to the old ones.

Hope this isn't the case with Lupo's too?