any one got a lupo for sale 1.4 16v 75 bhp

sam08

look in the for sale section mate..

I got one on the mend right now, it had a little cosmatic accident on the front wing and head light. :coffee:

The Engine has only done around 18k replaced it about 6 months ago and that can be confirmed with stigz he sold it to me. :blush:

Here is some photos, before and the accident damade which i'm fixing. :shades:

lupo10.jpg

Lupoaccident006.jpg

Mot about 6 months and road tax 6 months. :coffee:

It drives very well.

look in the for sale section mate..

cheers m8 already done tht like but there aint much to choose from av gt ma eye on the black se on there but dont know if its been sold

I got one on the mend right now, it had a little cosmatic accident on the front wing and head light. :coffee:

The Engine has only done around 18k replaced it about 6 months ago and that can be confirmed with stigz he sold it to me. :blush:

Here is some photos, before and the accident damade which i'm fixing. :shades:

lupo10.jpg

Lupoaccident006.jpg

Mot about 6 months and road tax 6 months. :coffee:

It drives very well.

hi m8 wat reg is it and how many miles as the car done itself and where bouts ya frm and how much will ya b after for the car once its fixed up cheers sam

Well under the £3000(around half) its a 99 model S The car as done around 80K i have spent over 1k fixing like full exhaust, engine around 18K, ECU, full service you mane it i have done it. Selling cause i got myself a Bora 2.0L.

Tony

Edited by Pais340

Well under the £3000(around half) its a 99 model S The car as done around 80K i have spent over 1k fixing like full exhaust, engine around 18K, ECU, full service you mane it i have done it. Selling cause i got myself a Bora 2.0L.

Call me 07984858141

Tony

wat bexhaust is it like mate any pics cheers sam realy intrested was there any underneath damage done when the car was bumped cheers sam

wat bexhaust is it like mate any pics cheers sam realy intrested was there any underneath damage done when the car was bumped cheers sam

Mate the damage looks worse than what it is, didn't even damage the frames or insides has i said cosmatic, no damage what so ever mechanically, collecting parts on tuesday so finished by tuesday afternoon or wednesday morning. To strip the damage parts took me 1 hour to replace everything maybe 2 hours there is no panel betting or welding to do it all screws in.

But i'm in Edinburgh where are you if you close call me and come see it before assembly you can even come watch me do it.

Tony

sorry to thread hi jack but what engine is in it? I need a small car with power steering as somone crashed into my old skool polo writing it off and now I can't drive anything without PAS due to my injuries. :(