Kangarooing Lupo

Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help me. My lupo will not go over 3000rpm & jumps like a kangaroo, i have already changed lambda sensor on the manifold, camshaft sensor & crankshaft sensor, but on the code reader its now coming up P0321, can anyone tell me what this means & a possible cure for it. Oh by the way, it sometimes cuts out when u pull up. If someone can help i would be truly grateful. THANX. :angry2:

Would agree with cardaft and say check the thottle body - perhaps summat is 'sticking' or blocking its movement if you're limited to 3000rpm. Also might explain the cutting out at idle - cable might need re-adjustment? Have you cleaned the air filter box? That can get gunked up, which probably doesn't help at idle. Fuel filter? Just guessing - hope this helps.

Would agree with cardaft and say check the thottle body - perhaps summat is 'sticking' or blocking its movement if you're limited to 3000rpm. Also might explain the cutting out at idle - cable might need re-adjustment? Have you cleaned the air filter box? That can get gunked up, which probably doesn't help at idle. Fuel filter? Just guessing - hope this helps.

throttle body has been cleaned & there is no cable just wires. Also when driving along,say 4 example at a steady 30mph the revs will just drop down and kick back in again whether the engines hot or cold.

Try unplugging the throttle body, leaving it for 5 mins and plugging it back in.

Was always the best temporary fix when mine kept spitting its dummy. In the end a new inlet manifold and throttle body seemed to remedy it!

Try unplugging the throttle body, leaving it for 5 mins and plugging it back in.

Was always the best temporary fix when mine kept spitting its dummy. In the end a new inlet manifold and throttle body seemed to remedy it!

Will try unpluging the throttle bodynever thought of that, but have already changed the plugs & filter but not the leads.