End of the World

Trig

A friend told me earlier to watch some videos on the tube about "Planet X". Its basically a planet tht passes between the Sun and the Earth :confused: causing Earth to stop for three days (o rly) an then we will witness super storms raging across the planet, 300mph winds and then, pole shift causes mega tsunamis on every coast on the Earth!!! I personally think its just aload of rubbish!! Also this is meant to happen in..... 2012.

If you have nothing else to do, watch a few till you can make your own mind up!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y

Edited by Trig

Quite how it would cause the earth to stop for three days I don't know. A huge mass could displace our orbit but it wouldn't stop the rotation. Sounds like a class A pile of cr@p to me. Much like that Zeitgeist rubbish....

jesus christ, dont let Lukus 9N know about this!

LOL.

Found this on an astronomy website. I can't be bothered to debate it and dig out all my old Physics text books so I'll let someone else explain for me :P

Most of the claims are a magical mix of astrology, conspiracy theories and other un-sciently vomit.

Some claims are like this:

One Planet – X have collided with earth 4, 5 billion years ago and created the moon we have today in the event. This happened right after the earth was formed. It is calculated that the Planet –X was of the same size as Mars when this happened and was completely destroyed in the collision. This theory is partially true. I am not an expert in that field, so I won’t go more into that single event.

The present Planet – X are to arrive out of nowhere in 2012 and make its pass near earth. For the planet to be invisible for all folks with a fairly good telescope it has to be at a distance similar to Neptune a couple of years before 2012. We should be able to see it late 2011 or maybe earlier. (You will then have 1 year to hire a contractor to build a cave system)

It will then have to move 4.5 billion kilometers in 12 months. All objects in our solar system moves solely on movement created by gravity of our sun. No object in our solar system can therefore travel at that high speed. It is also important to know that the farther you are from the sun, the slower the object travels. In other words, this speed makes no sense. We didn’t see the planet pass in 2003 either...

The claim that these objects have a strong magnetic field and absorb all kinds of gasses and dust from its way are just BS. The effect is scientifically and physical impossible. Remember, the universe is almost empty and therefore objects of this size wouldn’t be given these abilities that are claimed. Some say it will pass earth and unload an enormous electrical charge toward the earth and create a shift in the earth’s magnetic field. This is therefore BS.

They say that the close pass of earth will cause all kinds of catastrophes on earth, amongst many a shift in the rotation pull and the magnetic field as I mentioned above. This is again not possible. This is not the way gravitational pulls and magnetic fields work. The earth’s magnetic fields changes from time to time, and we may be in a change right now, but the process takes thousands of years.

the homeworld is much like earth and is where the annunaki "giants or gods of old" live. nibiru is largely uninhabitable and acts more as a battle ground.

now we know there talking utter $hit!!!!

the homeworld is much like earth and is where the annunaki "giants or gods of old" live. nibiru is largely uninhabitable and acts more as a battle ground.

I think someone has been playing too much World of Warcraft....

Quite how it would cause the earth to stop for three days I don't know. A huge mass could displace our orbit but it wouldn't stop the rotation. Sounds like a class A pile of cr@p to me. Much like that Zeitgeist rubbish....

I agree...!

Scary cr@p...!

The Earth rotation is based on magnetic force...I suppose...

:huh:

D.

When i read tht in one of the videos, tht was the last straw for me. :coffee:

I think someone has been playing too much World of Warcraft....

Thats wht i am now, begining to wonder!!!! :lol:

Ok, well on the 21/12/2012. They say that the ancient Mayan calendar's cycle will stop and then restart then, and that something significant will take place, predictions range from cataclysmic events to the world being reborn. O an this Planet X is wht destroyed the planet Maldek which is also known as the kuiper belt (which is between Jupiter and Mars), so i believe!! Apparently Earth was apart of Maldek before it got hit or detonated it self somehow, 18,000,000 years ago :confused: ( i feel like a retard tlkin about this :lol: but i'm intrigued)

the date is also in the Bible... Weird

Ok, well on the 21/12/2012.

the date is also in the Bible... Weird

gutted :(

we'll miss christmas

I watched a documentary on the end of the world cult with this really creepy guy who claimed he was the messiah, and predicted the world would end in october 2007, then when it didn't happen he changed the date again. He claimed the date was in the bible and that God had spoken to him

I know this is quite different, but I don't think i'll believe it till I see it. Interesting to hear though.

gutted :(

we'll miss christmas

I watched a documentary on the end of the world cult with this really creepy guy who claimed he was the messiah, and predicted the world would end in october 2007, then when it didn't happen he changed the date again. He claimed the date was in the bible and that God had spoken to him

I know this is quite different, but I don't think i'll believe it till I see it. Interesting to hear though.

Yeah i saw tht too, it was aload ov BS IMO. I still dont believe it even if the date is in the bible an tht mayan's calender ties in with it. If its true wht can we do, its just fate...

Back in 2000 when i was 11 :lol: i vaguely remember.... hearin the world was goin to end on the millenium an did it :confused:

We should no next year if its true, because people in Argentina, Australia and New Zealand should see it in the sky :wacko:

Ooooo and apparently Jesus will be returning to earth to "defend" us from this battle planet :lol: (likely)

At least i'll be able to celebrate my birthday! (20/12) :lol:

Where in the bible :huh: ?

First of all i have'nt bin scannin through the bible, i just searched 2012 bible.. Its in the last chapter "Book of Revelation".

Just read summat else which has now put my mind to rest, "History is full of failed predictions"

:coffee:

Yeah i saw tht too, it was aload ov BS IMO. I still dont believe it even if the date is in the bible an tht mayan's calender ties in with it. If its true wht can we do, its just fate...

Back in 2000 when i was 11 :lol: i vaguely remember.... hearin the world was goin to end on the millenium an did it :confused:

We should no next year if its true, because people in Argentina, Australia and New Zealand should see it in the sky :wacko:

Ooooo and apparently Jesus will be returning to earth to "defend" us from this battle planet :lol: (likely)

just imagine if that actually happend!! id love to go kick jesus in the shin :lol:

just imagine if that actually happend!! id love to go kick jesus in the shin :lol:

I know yeah :lol:

I'd be next inline, wow your really..... real :huh: *kicks to the shin*

lol, i tell u wot, u have the left shin ill have the right shin. :lol:

Sounds about right :D

whos avin 1st dibs on jesus's nuts???

Well whens hes down am first to tea bag him, mmmmmm :wub: