Irfan's VW Lupo 1.4s

akbarirfan

Hello!

Car: Black Lupo 1.4s 2000

Features: Alpine 9812RB, Electric sunroof, VW Wheel caps rolling on 13" steelies, standard suspension for now!

Future mods: Coilovers

Only picture I had but scroll down for more:

Image018.jpg

Comments welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by akbarirfan

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, time for a little update..I have installed an Alpine 9812RB, did it quite a while ago, wired the positive and negative to directly to the battery using 10 gauge battery...then I found out two days ago, that because it has been in produciton for six years, that is why they tell you to connect the yellow wire directly to the battery..basically for the older cars..ah well I'm not going to undo it now! - no pictures of this yet.

After installing the 9812, I then had a toad Ai606 installed - no pictures of this either.

The next thing I had done were the tints, 50% on the front and 5% on the rear - no pics of this either!!

I tinted the indicator strips on my rear lights - pictures below:

Image034.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image029.jpg

Will try to get some more pictures up when I take them.

I am trying to wire up my car with a 4 gauge kit, I seem to be find it much more difficult compared to my polo. How do I get the RCA and remote wire down the drivers side of the car, I cannot get it down from the head unit!!

Also I am having no luck in replacing my headlight bulbs, has anyone got tiny hands that can help me please?!?

Anyway that is all for now!

Keep it real homies!

P.s. I did rotate the pictures, but they did not want to stay like that!

Edited by akbarirfan

• 3 weeks later...
Hello!

Car: Black Lupo 1.4s 2000

Features: Tape player and CD player..now replaced with Alpine 9812RB wired to the battery! Electric sunroof, VW Wheel caps rolling on 13" steelies, standard suspension

Future mods: Tints, Alarm and I do not know what else just yet, do not want to spend too much like I did on the polo.

Got my Lupo earlier this month, it came with DTM mirrors on which I then sold to Martin on here, and then put the originals back on. Also changed the front indicator bulbs to chrome ones. Will change the back once I get confirmation that they are the offset bulbs.

Only picture I got:

Image018.jpg

Comments welcome!

Thanks for looking!

hi

nice car mate..... nice with the lights aswell

halliboy

• 8 months later...

Update 07/01/09:

Have not posted on my readers ride for a while! Some pictures are not automatically resizing! If you know how I can do this please tell me! Thanks

Firstly here are the pics of my install, Alpine 9812RB, JL 500/1, 4 awg wiring kit, Exile XT10 in a custom made 0.5 cuft box

SDC10065.jpg

SDC10066.jpg

SDC10067.jpg

SDC10068.jpg

SDC10071.jpg

Today I also received my bee sting aerial! Reception is suprisingly good! Still can't get galaxy 102.2 fm though! Also been playing with blue filter on our new camera :)

SDC10061.jpg

SDC10062.jpg

SDC10063.jpg

SDC10064.jpg

Also just some shots of the car in general

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

And just for funsies..

Spot the Lupo

SpottheLupo.jpg