Did anyone just feel that Earthquake?

JimBowen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to it. That's pretty incredible if you're in Cheshire and I felt it here in Brum! I've felt a couple before in Leicester, and that was the most scary. Proper wobble rather than just a big bang.

hmm... LOL about 10 secs here.. thought street was blowing up LMAO!

then me mum came down stairs outa bed and said what you done?

Like woot the ****??!!! fookin earthquake you idiot...

We had it build up - started like it was just the house quivering when someone slams a front door, but it built up until my lamp was wobbling.

Me no likey at all :(

same here

was just sat here, and the house just started to wobble a bit and then it started to proper shake

i'm the only one up though so its kinda made me scared :blush:

That was quick - wonder what the cause was

Well there old fault lines that run through the Midlands, so it's not surprising that we get them every now and again. There do seem to be an increase though. I seem to remember the last was about 5 years ago, and I remember another one in the middle of the day only a few years before that.

Earlier today there was an earthquake in Indonesia that was about a 6.6 so could be somethin to do with that maybe!?!

Yeah I just saw that reported. Could be the shocks running through the crust, although it seems a bit far fetched since it's not been reported anywhere else.

Yeah I just saw that reported. Could be the shocks running through the crust, although it seems a bit far fetched since it's not been reported anywhere else.

Yea..."It was reported that only members of Club Lupo (In the north of the UK) could feel the affects" haha