what power is my TDI?

jut trawled through and found all of sleekys threads on the arosa, and read thro darylls too. now sleekys signature says that the tdi is 90bhp? does anyone know if this was proven in any way? i tohught they were 75 as standard?

any help would be greatly appreciated

matt

Yeah its back to standard so its 75bhp again.

I went in it a few times when Daryll had it and its the same as mine. Infact we thought that mine seems a smidge nippier!

Edited by cardaft

cheers :) going on rolling road at end of month anyway :) see what it is tandard. then get ind kit, exhaust and remap, see what gains i get :)

Will be interesting to see what you get standard, let me know how you get on :)

cheers :) going on rolling road at end of month anyway :) see what it is tandard. then get ind kit, exhaust and remap, see what gains i get :)

Make sure its done on the same dyno/place as its a well known fact dynos vary around the country.

I'm go to JKM in the south who use a 'Dyno Dynamics' which are apparently the most accurate dyno rollers. Lots of people end up disappointed with the figures as they never over read.

I'm hoping for 100hp, thats it. But will be interesting to see the gains as i've got pretty much most mods now (induction kit going on in a few weeks prior to dyno too).