Lupo Door Alignment Adjustment

Hello,

My doors are a little wayward, but look like they just need squeezing in a bit by moving the keepers. It sounds like the window is down a bit when driving at speed becasue of the lack of pressure on the seal. Does anyone know what tool I need to move them? It looks like a Torx 9 million or something?

Does anyone have any tips on door tweaks. My doors creak and crack when opened and closed and feel notchy as you pull them shut.

Cheers

LL

Hello,

My doors are a little wayward, but look like they just need squeezing in a bit by moving the keepers. It sounds like the window is down a bit when driving at speed becasue of the lack of pressure on the seal. Does anyone know what tool I need to move them? It looks like a Torx 9 million or something?

Does anyone have any tips on door tweaks. My doors creak and crack when opened and closed and feel notchy as you pull them shut.

Cheers

LL

mine does the same been told its the door strap needs replaced if thts what its called ive tried tightening it several times before and is just the same....

It'll be the check strap, my driver's side has started doing it, but it's still not too bad at the moment.

Part numbers for the driver's side are here in post #51. There's also a How To on changing them somewhere, oh yeah, here

Hope this helps.

It'll be the check strap, my driver's side has started doing it, but it's still not too bad at the moment.

Part numbers for the driver's side are here in post #51. There's also a How To on changing them somewhere, oh yeah, here

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info on the door straps, I've found out that the tool needed to move the door keeper in is a spline tool, its like a torx but with more lugs. Just need to work out what size!

Thanks for the info on the door straps, I've found out that the tool needed to move the door keeper in is a spline tool, its like a torx but with more lugs. Just need to work out what size!

When you do I could do with knowing - need to adjust the catch on mine too

• 2 weeks later...