Storage solution

Ukric

I'm toying with the idea of making some kinda storage in the interior of the lupo, (aside from it's LARGE bootspace...) and am thinking or either some form of centre console, or floor storage in the rear footwells. Curious to know if anyone has tried something like this/how it went if you did?

Chuck all the stuff you want in the car but dont need all the time (map, first aid kit, service boot, torch maybe etc) in the spare wheel well with the spare, quite a lot of room really.

I hate having stuff cluttering up the interior since there is no other out of the way place to put things, so i dont keep much in it :lol:

Chuck all the stuff you want in the car but dont need all the time (map, first aid kit, service boot, torch maybe etc) in the spare wheel well with the spare, quite a lot of room really.

I hate having stuff cluttering up the interior since there is no other out of the way place to put things, so i dont keep much in it :lol:

I feel the same :( The problem isnt me, the problem is other ppl who get in my car and insist on leaving rubbish in the dash try to rattle around :(