H&R Cup kit+Camber bolts

ClickyJust ordering my H&R cup kit for my Loop, and they advised me to buy these H&R Camber Adjustment Triple bolts, im new to lowering kits so not really sure i need them, i realise they adjust the camber but do i really need them? and how many bolts do i need? they come in pairs, thank you :lol: Edited by mik3y

These are meant to be really good for fine adjustment especially when running coilovers.

Plus once the camber has been set up correctly you can adjust it your self to suit your needs, i.e track days and stuff.

Not sure if you would really need them just for normal road use though.

The cup kit is very good, have fun :)

i can give info for this, i also bought the H&R camber bolts and H&R cup kit from orange tuning. the bolts do not work with the cup kit. the cam things are too big to tighten with the struts fitment. the camber bolts would be good for a standard or maybe other aftermarket struts.

be aware the front shocks (by blistein) are very stiff indeed. so the ride is a lot more solid.

Edited by omglagger

i can give info for this, i also bought the H&R camber bolts and H&R cup kit from orange tuning. the bolts do not work with the cup kit. the cam things are too big to tighten with the struts fitment. the camber bolts would be good for a standard or maybe other aftermarket struts.

be aware the front shocks (by blistein) are very stiff indeed. so the ride is a lot more solid.

Do you think overall its a good kit then?

yes.

the stiffness and 30mm lowering really flatten out the handling, you wont feel lean anymore like you do as standard. you feel the bumps on the road more, but they are not jaring jolts, like you might get with coilover kits.

I'm having major issues with my camber on my sport, its on highsports wound right down to the bottom, would that bolt kit be of any use to me?

too much negative camber you have? then they will help to make it more neutral, and a more secure adjustment. i may sell the bolts i bought, will post if i do.

too much negative camber you have? then they will help to make it more neutral, and a more secure adjustment. i may sell the bolts i bought, will post if i do.

Yeah, if you're selling your bolts drop me a pm please mate.

Ive been running the cup kit for nearly 2 years now and the handling has been a great improvement! Starting to feel bumpy now and if you carry large chested passengers it can be quite funny over bumpy roads with the rebound! :rolleyes:

Have fun!

Ive been running the cup kit for nearly 2 years now and the handling has been a great improvement! Starting to feel bumpy now and if you carry large chested passengers it can be quite funny over bumpy roads with the rebound! :rolleyes:

Have fun!

:roflmao: