so where were you then?

RobinA3

Pics:

DSC01854.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01855.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01856.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01857.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01858.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01859.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01860.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01861.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01862.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01863.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01864.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01865.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01866.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01868.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01869.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01870.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01871.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01873.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01874.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01875.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

`Full-res` versions available on request.

Yeah, Tanner was there too. Not quite sure how Robin forgot him, since Tanner allowed him to take his GTI for a spin! (I'm far too protective of mine! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

nice pics you got there

nice meeting you

ya i didn't forget tanner, i kinda still see him as a polo guy but seeing as he has the lupo i better change the way i think i guess

such a nice car to drive but i don't think i will be selling my polo for one as its not fast enough to justify the purchase as the performance differnece isn't a massive amount

yes the lupo is faster but i wanted to see the lupo completely eat me alive but it didn't................although i did get beat :oops:

lovely car to drive though, sooooooooooo cool as well

might buy one as a run about when i have my ferrari f40 in the garage and my GT40 in my living room

http://porka.net/modules.php?name=XForum&f...hread&tid=20395

QUOTE(robinA8OLO)
such a nice car to drive but i don't think i will be selling my polo for one as its not fast enough to justify the purchase as the performance differnece isn't a massive amount

Just cos Tanner can't drive... :wink:

Im sorry guys that I couldnt make it, this house move is taking longer than I thought.

Didnt even remember it was this w/end, thought it was next sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

nah tanner missed a gear

i am not saying there isn't a difference, but if i was to change cars i would want something that would have a massive performance differnce over the polo like a ferrari laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gents, sorry i havent had a butchers round here for a while, my connection has been ****ed for over a week.

Nice to meet ya Snoopster, its always difficult at those type of meets to break the ice with new faces but it was a good afternoon, and a tasty burger (Hope your bowells are all well and good now Rob!)

Yes I had a mare racing Rob, but Im not usually one to give it too much so Mr Yau would of had the "drivers advantage" but it was still pretty cool, once Ive mastered this gear changing malarky I'd give the pod a crack and see how I get on.

Ok then Rob, when you get that ferrari pop round and lend us your keys then!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />