am i allowed to...??

bjblyth

recommend a site i use?

it's genuine, not a virus, not a pyramid scheme, not vw related but it may (and probably will) benefit everybody on here??

*EDIT

screw it, if you don't like it you can delete the thread and warn me..

basically for anyone who does shopping online/pays bills online/applies for credit cards online/subscribes to Sky or similar online/pretty much does ANYTHING online.

check this site out because it offers cash back on everything you do, and i know it's genuine. i got my first cheque today.

and it's commended by the BBC, The Times and other reputable places..

http://www.freefivers.co.uk/register.php?n=189523

Edited by bjblyth

original post now edited.

i'm sure everyone will find it useful.

moderators, if you think otherwise or if i am violating any rules please let me know and please feel free to delete this thread.

ben

yeah basically they share out what retailers pay them for the advertising. its pretty clever but i mean look, places like John Lewis and Amazon.co.uk are in on it.

It's genuine anyway, I got my cheque today so that's all i care about!

an example..

i just signed up for the car magazine 'evo'. i paid a quid for 3 issues and after that i will pay by direct debit the normal price. i got 3.50 cashback on dong that through this site.

so basically i spent a quid and got 3.50 back, and if i dont want the subscribtion i can cancel on the third issue so i've got 2.50 for free. as it happens i want the subscribtion though. bonus!

so one "could" buy many subscriptions paying £1 each time, and receiving £2.50 each time, then cancel them all after the 3rd issue? thus leaving with more money than one started out with and a few copies of Evo to use a door stops, or to sell on?

Edited by mills787

so one "could" buy many subscriptions paying £1 each time, and receiving £2.50 each time, then cancel them all after the 3rd issue?

it would probably only work on the first time you signed up to that. but there are things like when you buy stuff from apple you get 2.5% cashback on the purchase, same goes for amazon.co.uk, john lewis and other top websites.

so if you do lots of online shopping, expect some good cashback.

oh and they give a fiver for free when you sign up to get you started.

i would have recommended it ages ago, but i got my cheque now so i know it's genuine, hence finally posting it here.

i've got no referrals through this, yes i get one of someone signs up, but no i'm not fussed if you use my link or not. the more people who sign up the longer the site can continue to operate so its a win win situation. my cheque was for just shy of 50 quid.

it literally paid me to do my christmas shopping online!

its good for home insurance/car insurance too.

get cash back when you renew your car insurance. well worth doing.

i have one referral from this thread, and if that user wants to speak up i'm sure he/she will vouch that its genuine once they complete their first purchase/offer.

Does it work like Quidco? They have some great cash backs especially on car insurance. Like £100 cash back from the likes of Barclays. I did a quote for my old SDi and it was only £140, but there was a £150 cash back on if you bought through Quidco so technically my years insurance would of been -£10.

i got a sainsburys nectar credit card which accounted for 25 quid. i got a fiver for signing up, the rest i accrued over about 2 months of just going through that site when i bought stuff online from places such as apple.com (i bought an ipod case) amazon.co.uk (a few xmas pressies) and i took a couple of home insurance quotes and got a fiver i think it was when i signed up.

the personal finance ones are good, because if you get a credit card, get the 25 quid then you can cut up the credit card.

Does it work like Quidco? They have some great cash backs especially on car insurance. Like £100 cash back from the likes of Barclays. I did a quote for my old SDi and it was only £140, but there was a £150 cash back on if you bought through Quidco so technically my years insurance would of been -£10.

yeah similar stuff to that. for example..

Green Flag £10.00 Cashback

Cool.

I always forget to use Quidco and the like but some of the cash back and savings are immense. Some are only a quid or two buy hey, it's all free.

Pigsback is another good site as you get points for when you buy stuff through the site. You can then get the points converted to gifts, vouchers etc. I got £15 this Xmas for nothing more than going on the site throughout the year and clicking on a couple of offers a month. Once you get transported otthe site just press back and hey presto you have the points.

Also received loads through the post in freebies from there too. Aftershaves, vouchers, special offers from Tesco etc.

You can read up about them on the money saving expert website. They even have people who do the daily comps for huge points so you can get the answers to all the comps and post in for the prizes. Some of the folk on their who do it religiously are making fortunes in cash and prizes.

for the scepticals...

BBC News

"a new kind of portal is appearing, offering cash back on purchases made"

Times Online

"These sites reward their users by refunding a percentage of what they spend…"

Sun

"SHOPPERS are voting with their feet and opting for online shopping and out-of-town malls over high street stores"

This is Money

"Now I would expect to make a few hundred pounds throughout a year from cash-back sites"

I copy and pasted the link when it asked for it, then it wanted me to type a link for the site so I typed the site address?

I'll edit the post right now if it's a problem. :thumbup:

Edited by bjblyth

Does the quick cash thing work? (im off work and bored :blush::lol: )

yes mate it's brilliant.

best thing to do is sign up for the credit card that offers 25 quid, then once it arrives you can cut the ****** up! and you're 25 quid to the good!

worth doing, you can get cash back when you buy ps3 games (5% cashback at thehut.co.uk, and that site is cheap anyway).

spread the love.

best thing to do is sign up for the credit card that offers 25 quid, then once it arrives you can cut the ****** up! and you're 25 quid to the good!

I wouldn't do that, since everytime you ask for a credit card/store card it runs a credit check on you.

And no-one likes credit checks, even if it's zero the checks mark against it.