silver gti in sunderland

lupocarl

I spotted one today too, had official VW roof bars on.

:)

yes thats the one i saw i have seen it twice onece on a19 at peterlee were i liveso i turned off and he headed sunderland way they i saw it boxing day in the town its self next to the night club pure

yes thats the one i saw i have seen it twice onece on a19 at peterlee were i liveso i turned off and he headed sunderland way they i saw it boxing day in the town its self next to the night club pure

its a bird who owns the car.

I usually see it near the (I think its called...) Queen Alexander Bridge. The high street near there.

yer i know were you mean do you know of any meets around you local area just i carnt find were any one goes now thanks

carl

ClubLupo meets will be posted up on here in the Events section. Just keep your eye on it. There's usually a decent Lupo presence at the Section5 meets too, if you want to keep your eye on their forum. www.section-5.net. They're usually posted up on here as well though.

ClubLupo meets will be posted up on here in the Events section. Just keep your eye on it. There's usually a decent Lupo presence at the Section5 meets too, if you want to keep your eye on their forum. www.section-5.net. They're usually posted up on here as well though.

they is one on the 27 ov this month at the sage at 3:00pm i will if you want 2 post it on here see if we can get any one to go

• 2 weeks later...