1.4 16v afh into lupo

mike1

hi. i recently crashed my polo 16v and its a write off but the engine is still low mileage and ive seen a nice little 1.4 75hp lupo forsale cheap. wat im wondering is will my 1.4 afh out of the polo bolt into the lupo. wiring isnt a problem for me cause ill just wack it on a set of twin 40's cause its wat i wanted to do the the polo anyway. if anyone can shed some light on this it would be great

cheers

mike

hi. i recently crashed my polo 16v and its a write off but the engine is still low mileage and ive seen a nice little 1.4 75hp lupo forsale cheap. wat im wondering is will my 1.4 afh out of the polo bolt into the lupo. wiring isnt a problem for me cause ill just wack it on a set of twin 40's cause its wat i wanted to do the the polo anyway. if anyone can shed some light on this it would be great

cheers

mike

should drop stight in buddy ;)

as a tempory measure i think im gonna run it on injection that way i can save enough money for the cams and head i want. and not have to get the carbs set up twice. so is it literally plug and play as there both cable throtle, or is the ecu plug, sensors ect different? also ill be fitting a 4 branch at the same time. will it fit straight on cause im using an AFH or will it need modfing, if so wat part needs modding

cheers

mike

Edited by mike1