Hello Im New

PhotoMattMan

As some of you might of seen me, at Mk Cruise.

Im Matt, im from Milton Keynes. And Go Down To Southend On Sea every weekend dscf0002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

r32.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is a pic with the old plate, as u might notice

And Here is a pic of me, if you see me around, as i go allot of meets, and cruise say hi

picture_052.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nice to meet you mate, The 32 has gotta be one of the sexiest cars of all time, I am so jelious.

Welcome to Club Lupo, and hanks for taking the pics, its always nice to meet a new face.

Did i meet u at the cruise Tigz?

Sorry i cant remember :oops:

Im loving this Forum biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

At least u aint got a load of immature pricks on ere, like most forums these days..........

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> O Yesh i remember now

Kool. And Btw People, thanks for moving your cars so i could get a better shot :wink:

Thanks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(PhotoMattMan)

Im loving this Forum  :D  

At least u aint got a load of immature pricks on ere, like most forums these days..........

You say that now but there's always a few Shine.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i wouldnt go that far... its still a Honda tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink:

Just think tigz, if they reduced the capacity to 1lr it would still have 120bhp laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink:

.....Anyway, I'm the bloke that came and asked you what you were doing with the photos (just interested cos you looked like a bit of a pro, and I wondered where they would end up).

I'm leaning back on the picture.

Definately no twits on this forum, Crusoe is about the worst we have to put up with :roll: :wink:

some put up with me better than others, though I always seem to get the balme even when it's not me :cry:

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice S2000 My dad had one dscf0014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

My dad has and does go thro allot of cars matey so........ tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> did he change quite recently, probably know him from the s2ki site. Nice S2K, credit to your old man for having good taste in cars. Why did he change it, need more room or more practicality?

Yes Quite recently, he jsut buys them andd see's what cars are like, gets the best out of them, and well sells them on with no mods. He loves his cars, like myself think it went for £21,895 in the end, cause he couldnt get a buyer for the damn thing, which we found shocking, it only had 11k miles wen it was sold :shock:

Sold it, cause he wants 2 try more and more and more cars out, and keeps the best on, we have had the R32 a while, he allways gets the best plate IMO biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im loving your S2000 Mate, ill show him da pic, host some more mate if u have any, how much did u pay? Dont have 2 answer, dont mind buddy :?:

got a good deal on mine from a little garage up here, had to travle a few hundred miles but worth it. £21500 for a 2 year old GT with 16K miles, the hardtop is the only difference.

S2K_Back.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I'll have to take some more, to busy driving it to take pictures smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> 4000 miles in 6 weeks lol

Nice i feel as allot of people with S2000's Get a good deal these days and well you got a bloody good one mate 8)

What colour is it, i love that colour Blue. (Honda Blue)

I Want Your Car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice, done any modifications to it?

huge leep in expense with the RS6, almost supercar running costs, probably 3 times the R32 at least. Very nice motor though, would love one if i could afford it.

:shock: Lol you do enough driving then, i would be carefull if i was you :x Fooking poilce are out 2 catch allot of people this summer, and well by the end of this year every1 will have fooking 3 points on there liscnce at least :roll:

Im on about the police who sit in them vans, and catch you! twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Yea Lol, the rs6 will set him back a bit, lol he is a fooking ****. I wish i had more money :roll:

Yup, the rs6, once he gets it, if he does, ill get loads of pics! :wink:

Top car IMO smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol, don't get any police on the roads i use 8) should come up here. Get my license all cleaned up this year, no points at all biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />