hi, from the northeast

andy1

hi, my name andy i have a passion for lupo's and arosa's but don't know which one to buy yet, i am only 16 but am already looking to buy, can you advise me on what to go for,

cheers everyone :D

hi, my name andy i have a passion for lupo's and arosa's but don't know which one to buy yet, i am only 16 but am already looking to buy, can you advise me on what to go for,

cheers everyone :D

Welcome. Straight away id say GTi but (no offence and this is just a guess) insurance for a young male such as yourself might be a bit poo. 1.4 sport might me a goodun?

Now fella, another north eastener :D

try Quinn direct for insurance on a sport, ive been insured with them since 1 was 17 as my first car (peugeot 306 DTurbo) and its was 1300 a couple of month later, i swapped the car on my policy to a Seat Arosa Sport and there was no charge.

if you do get a sport it has the benefits of front fogs, center exhaust and 100bhp, oh and also rear disk brakes :D

but other than that the 1.4 tdi's are great enocmoy and £35 tax a year!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Where abouts in the Northeast are you from?

For your first car i wouldnt get anything more than the 1.4 75BHP engine TBH. Its more that enough for a new drivier.

I had a 1.0 Arosa when i was 17, that was fine, and i think its made me a better driver since i dont just rely on the power of my current TDI to get me out of tricky situations, as the 1.0 makes you plan ahead. And they arnt all that slow, fine for a 1.0 anyway.

hi, thanks for all your replies, in such little time, i think i may go for the 1.4 sport lupo although i will be still looking at arosa's, theres just something about them, also im from middlesbrough

cheers

regards andy

Hi, I'm from Middlesbrough too, you might have seen me driving about in black, green or grey lupos!

I would say the 1.4s 75bhp would be the best for a new driver, thats what I had first and it was ideal.

how much did your insurance cost on your 1.4s please?,

thats if you want to share it with us lol,

cheers

how much did your insurance cost on your 1.4s please?,

thats if you want to share it with us lol,

cheers

£1700 fully comp on my own for my first year :o. And that was the cheapest quote by far. They wanted nearly £3000 for a sport though!

Go on confused.com and get a few quotes, that should help you decide what model to go for :).