GTi Prices

Ashley

:o, isn't it perfectly good in the ibiza???! Any pics of it by any chance?

As for prices, it depends how much you do your self, if your supplying the engine and you want a drive in drive out conversion i reckon your probably looking at about 4k, as it's not a straightforward fit. You wont have any mod costs though as from the spec in your profile it looks pretty hot to trot :shades:

i got a lsd coming for the ibiza and bigger inlet manifold , the one that bill runs on his 550bhp ibiza , aquamist and few other bits , i would put the ibiza back to standard , 4k doesnt seem to bad , i could also use brembos , and everything else of my ibiza , here is a pic , its having a full respray at the mo , but here is a pic before it is getting resprayed

DSCI0088.jpg

DSCI0085.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to go look at this today bu its 100 miles away and im not if you think the chances of buying it are high?

im going to have a look at it at 4 , as he is busy till then , so will let you know if its any good , the only thing i am put of by is the fact that he owes finance on it , and although he says he is going to pay it of , how can you be 100% sure , he also lives by esters way in cheltenham

Hester way also rough area but this ISNT the one that I was talking about , so have a look and make your own mind up sounds like you know what your doing. Bill lives near by but by sounds of it you know him already. The brembo 4 pots will fit behind some 16's

Hester way also rough area but this ISNT the one that I was talking about , so have a look and make your own mind up sounds like you know what your doing. Bill lives near by but by sounds of it you know him already. The brembo 4 pots will fit behind some 16's

yeah i know bill quite well , will have a look at this one , the one that you are thinking of was in robinswood , was up for £4700 ono , is now sold , think it was an 02 plate , why was it dodgy ?

yeah i know bill quite well , will have a look at this one , the one that you are thinking of was in robinswood , was up for £4700 ono , is now sold , think it was an 02 plate , why was it dodgy ?

Thats the one mate. I dont realy know for sure. many things wrong with it, but it was stolen and owner had to get it back as police couldnt or somthing. Its very werid

just went to look at the little lupo , made him a offer of £4600 , he said he will think about it , he failed to mention that it was rusting on the drivers side door , passenger side seal , bonnet is badly chipped up , the rear boot lock is badly chipped , odd tyres when it states toyo s all round , and the passenger side has been sprayed before , got the orange peel affect , and on the top of the roof you can also feel where they have peeled the masking tape of , the car isnt bad , but its not as mint as i would want it to be , he is also the 6th owner , so i would of been the 7th

well it was bubbling then , it had to patches that almost looked like rust bubbling , why would it be like that then , if i was to buy the car i wouldnt be happy with 2 lumps coming out of the paint

Edited by nickbarnes07

Aluminium doesnt rust

Agree sound bit strange to me, driver door starting to rust (when GTI doors are ali), passenger side been sprayed. End of the day its your choice to make, but if I was you I would stay clear there are better ones out there for not a lot more.

As for being HPI clear not all accidents get registered, depends on if its done through insurance or not

Agree sound bit strange to me, driver door starting to rust (when GTI doors are ali), passenger side been sprayed. End of the day its your choice to make, but if I was you I would stay clear there are better ones out there for not a lot more.

As for being HPI clear not all accidents get registered, depends on if its done through insurance or not

i know , thats what i thought , passenger side had been sprayed , could of had a bit cut out and added , im gonna get a different one , also put of that i will be the 7th owner

went to look at another one today in stoke on trent lupo gti , 31000 miles on a y reg for 5000 , had air con as well , i got 10 minutes away from the car fourcourt rang the bloke for directions , and he turned around and said someone had left a deposit just as i rang , so 2 hours away from gloucester had to turn back , not having much luck with lupo s ,

not after what you said, and now hes upped the price £400

its 2 hours away from me and would cost me £50 in fuel just to look at it lol

dont blame ya , i think its been in a smack , and they may have filled , or put a new side panel in on the car , i cant understand why it is bubbling on the paint , it isnt a good one IMO ,