photoshop request :)

emilee

God you don't want much!!! :lol:

ha ha lol i dont know anything about this photoshopping, im guessing its hard then lol

what about dropped with ats cups?

also just want to no what it would look like with a bonnet bra on, know of any red ones with one on?

xx

vw_lupo_tek.jpg

You seen this before?? My photoshop ran out, but all it needs is someone to change the colour to red and you're half way there :)

is that the picture from autobra.co.uk by anychance lol

i was going to get one like that but im not feeling the look of it.....think its going to have to be a normal one!

the only reason i want one is beause i realised it was quite prone to stone chips......so when they layed a new road surface, i was doing about 10mph...very slow.....but then this idiot thought it would be a really good idea to overtake me doing about 80 and chuck all the stone chippings onto my car!!

the speed signs are there for a reason!!!!

exactly the position im in lol.......something wrong with my car i think now aswell (i swear it doesnt want any mods!). Everytime i go into reverse it grinds....never used to....and yes im a short ass but clutch is def down!! and its quite hard getting into 1st but the rest are fine!.............please dont tell me its something expensive!

:ermm:

Could be the pedal box beginning to go, thats how mine started out then one day it snapped and i couldnt use my clutch!!

this is expensive but there is a thread on here saying that some VW centers treat it as a recall and will repair it free as a good will gesture.