Hello

Weeman

Hello joined here a while back when i had me mellowyellow lupo but think i just maybe coming back depending on how much a get from the passat, am totally and utterly gutted i got rid as by now with all the arsing about with the passat i could have decked the lupo and had my 8x14/10x14 on the car and been doing the shows with you guys. anyways hello to to you all

Hello joined here a while back when i had me mellowyellow lupo but think i just maybe coming back depending on how much a get from the passat, am totally and utterly gutted i got rid as by now with all the arsing about with the passat i could have decked the lupo and had my 8x14/10x14 on the car and been doing the shows with you guys. anyways hello to to you all

Howdy and welcome :) I learnt to drive in a Passat, it was er, interesting to say the least hehe. Everyone is at E38 today, so gutted im missing it! So are you thinking of getting another loop?

Yes really need another lupo, when i got rid of me old one i just wanted something faster but now i wish to god a hadnt i mean driving at over 140 is all well and fair but christ it costs a bloody fortune and blasting around the dales B roads in a passat isnt exactly the easiest thing todo lol

Yes really need another lupo, when i got rid of me old one i just wanted something faster but now i wish to god a hadnt i mean driving at over 140 is all well and fair but christ it costs a bloody fortune and blasting around the dales B roads in a passat isnt exactly the easiest thing todo lol

What you need is a GTI then :)

Wish i could afford it mate but me budget is really really limited to the point i may have to do upto a 500mile round trip just to get cheap lupo, then if budget ever allows i may take a trip to poland and get a 1.9tdi fitted as they seem to have loads of them kicking around lol

thats quality mate! not prefer a 1.8t though?

dont think i could live with all that black smoke though - certainly wudnt like to drive behind it!

oh and welcome btw!!

Edited by mills787