mini meet and upsolute group buy in rochdale

cuprajake

hey guy's,

we have been trying to arrange an upsolute group buy over this last week, but simon was away. i spoke to him this morning and we have sorted a few details out.

DATE AND TIME:

we are unsure of date, but the day will be a saturday. the start time will be from 1 o'clock in the afternoon

VENUE:

my works-panelcare postcode OL12 0LQ

DETAILS:

hopefully we can get 5-10 cars for the group buy on the remap, this will give us a good discount

as fro cars to give you an idea

aum -port tuning

auq-port tuning

aug-ecu removed

arz- ecu removed

to reprogram via port it will take 15 mins, the removal process takes about 45 mins, but as we have tools and what not we can all get our hands dirty and help out in that depart ment.

THE LIST:

if we make a list of people who want to have the remap done then we know numbers, n=other people are welcome, but only put your name down if you having the remap as then it doesn't complicate things, please pm me with your email address so we can sort other things out.

jakewalsh

gti1990

crouchies

unfortunately none of those engine codes relate to any lupo / arosa engines... they are all 150/180bhp 1.8t's

Edited by nfbr

yeah it was more for the turbo guys tbh, i was just hoping someone mite also have a turbo vag car in the family, here is a list of all the cars that can be remapedhttp://www.ccctech.co.uk/chiptuning.php?make=Volkswagonif you change the make there are loads morejakehe can actually do the lupo gti but not massive gains, i would have to ask what sort of method he would usejake

• 4 weeks later...