Cragel's Car

Cragel

Welcome Cragel! Car looking very tasty and clean. Black is a ****** to keep clean isnt it!

For the benefit of everyone...what is it? What you had done? and what have you got planned?

Also where you from?? 8)

I know that mud splash was terrible from when I got lost on the way to inters follwing people and had to turn around in a field. Well basically its a 1.0, Ive got 15" superturismo's, reiger front bumper, lowered 30mm, kamei grille and a remus centre exhaust. What I wanna do is tint the windows, bad boy bonnet, rest of the reiger kit , smoked headlights and indicators, either cambridge lights or spray em black with white indicators and a leather interior with MK4 Recaro's. And in a dream world stick a 1.8t or even better a R32 engine. But I need all the cash to do this so I've gotta save.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Nice one Cragel looks good for a 1 Litre like the grill and the allys been thinking of 16" turismo's my self for my Black GTi laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> What offset are the wheels M8

Yeah `funk-stars` my brother in law bought it off him.

Yeah the slowness of the car annoys the f**k out of me but im only 19 so insurance is a bitch at the moment. I honestly dont have a clue what the offset of the wheels are sorry. I wanna get them chromed black but it £65 a wheel! but thats refurbishment aswell.

OK. That's pretty much made my mind up....the SuperTs are going on my Arosa then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> LOL. Nice car mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 months later...

cragel,

u think insurance is high in england!?u sud try living in Northern Ireland, complete nightmare, `no-one` will insure u, especially english firms, i got quoted over 9k, which was wot my car was worth!madness like, fair enough i was 17 and learning to drive in my lupo s, 1.416v, but even still!only group 3 insurnace like! :roll:

am liking ur loop tho, never cn a grille like that before, luks neat, liking the wheels also, looks v well for a 1litre!never wud ave thought it was!nice1 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cragel could of sworn i saw your car coming out of Milton Keynes shopping centre and into fishermead??

I am only 19, driving 1 year with 1 year no claims and a quick quote for the Lupo GTI from tesco was 1650.00, which isnt bad considering i havent actually rang round n e where else yet...

n e one know n e good insurance firms for the a non modded (at least for the first yr n e way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) lupo gti?