aye aye

TommyC

Hi all

Noob in the process of buying a lupo gti, was originally going to buy an astra then stumbled across lupo gti when surfin the net, never knew a gti existed till then!

Ive found the gti i'm hoping to buy at a car supermarket i'm just waiting for them to bring it from their leeds branch to a closer brach so i can take a look and a test drive. Its killing me waiting for it to arrive, i only rang them sunday and they said it could take up too 7 days to get here sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Its a 51 y plate with 46000 miles in black, i cant remember if it had any optional extras and they've taken it off the website so i cant post a link to it, its priced at 5450 does seem right? obviously hope to knock him down a bit.

Tom

X

first off welcome to the club , second off , if you dont take it id be looking at it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />