Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

• 2 weeks later...

How did you get them porsche seats fitted mate?

I've just put some S2000 seats in mine and wondered how you went about it, see what we did differently...

EDIT: Also, what did you do about seatbelt catches? I mounted the ones from the rear onto the seat bracket as I wanted to keep the original seats as is, just in case I ever need to fit them back in. Basically, it's pure missions isn't it! :lol:

Edited by Reed

Well... When I bought them I was promised that they would fit straight in. They came with lupo runners but were so far from fitting the seats its unbelievable, I then called on a friend who called on a friend to make up some plates to screw the seats to the runners! This luckily went fantastically and thanks to rob (rob gti) they were fitted in a couple of hours; so you see, the belt catches were already on the frames! Thank god!

The seats need a lot of work, a full retrim but for now they will do! I did want them in grey velvet, but now I'm thinking original cloth and leathe, I will have to see! :)

The rears may be treated to the harneses soon as they won't fit the fronts any more haha.

Do you have any pictures of the S2000 seats? Be interested to see what they look like in the lupo.

I couldn't be happier with mine! Actually I could, the drivers one could sit the same way as the passengers! Never mind! I love them anyway.

Also you're lucky you at least had a start with the porsche ones haha, mine took about a week of about 5 people thinking about it haha

Even then there were a few things I overlooked like the seatbelt situation!

Tombstone looks the nuts though mate, top work!

It will be, as long as the cat isn't taken out, it will be fine, MOT'ers MIGHT check noise regs if they're especially crap, however, it shouldn't be loud enough not to pass anyway.

And make the stack detachable.