Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

Forgot to tell you. The guy i went to see can do the mirror blanks. He's wanting £40 a pair fiberglass perfect fit or he said he can do them in carbon for £70 i think. Gonna try to get a free set of both off him in exchange for some sales??

would look sick on skinnies but ya gottta ,drive,steer and stop with em !! and itll handle like a bag o s h i t ,itll look cool as f*ck but handle like s h i t,

took mine out for first time in pissing rain last night for no rice and on the 165 s it was proper scary ,giving it death up the slip road onto 303 and nearly swapped ends ,in some standing water on a corner id happily barrel round in the bug

dan

its about me

haha, so it is.

would look sick on skinnies but ya gottta ,drive,steer and stop with em !! and itll handle like a bag o s h i t ,itll look cool as f*ck but handle like s h i t,

took mine out for first time in pissing rain last night for no rice and on the 165 s it was proper scary ,giving it death up the slip road onto 303 and nearly swapped ends ,in some standing water on a corner id happily barrel round in the bug

dan

they the standard wheels and tyres.? i roll with them all conditions and have done for four years, they are ok! :P id never go 125/15 mad but i do want something a bit mad. plus the smaller the tyre the cheaper itl be right? and i need cheap. :P

haha, so it is.

they the standard wheels and tyres.? i roll with them all conditions and have done for four years, they are ok! :P id never go 125/15 mad but i do want something a bit mad. plus the smaller the tyre the cheaper itl be right? and i need cheap. :P

yeah standard wheels with michelin tyres ,guess im used to the big ole toyo 18s on the beetle,maybe when its lowered itll feel better but it didnt fill me with confidence in the wet!!!

will deffo change tyre brand when i put when i put new wheels on it!!!looking forward to seeing what ya do though

dan

surely i can get silly small tyres that are normal ones!

contradiction. Silly and normal; thats asking alot :lol:

Toyo do goo space savers / temporary tyres

Edited by Jowey