o.k this is really begining to bug me

2001gti

o.k so im driving down the road nice n easy i change into a new gear and the car just cuts out (NO POWER) FOR LIKE 1SECOND and then its back to life!

this doesnt happen all the time but its started to happen more over the last week or so

any ideas? cheers

chris

well its booked in for m.o.t and service at the end of the month, looking at that other thread i think it could just need the filters changing

cheers anyway

This may be way off but its a long shot...A guy i used to know had a sub fitted in his car, he sold the power cap....and then his car kept cutting out when he had a heavy bass drop...Like i said i may be way off but just tryin 2 help!!

have you flushed the engine, change oil filter and oil run it round for along drive and check spark plugs yet?

Also i dont want to patrinise you in anway but, how often do you drive the car and how long for, you would want to be driving a minimum of like 3miles just to be nice to your engine, small trips and lots of them will play its toll

Thanks andy

As soon asyou get it sorted youll be so chuffed with the performance i bet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Scoff