my lupo gti

lupo6speed

Lovin that!! What wheels are they. They look like momos or masitaly??

How dark are the window tints? Cos im lookin at gettin tints just want them subtle though. 8)

Im loving them rims, look the nuts. I trust coilovers are next on the list- will look so much better then.

8) Yep like the BMC and ya Rims look to big if they are 17's maybe an optical illusion again like Essex's loop the hight makes the wheels look either to big or small...

Still like the style of the rims though.. good choice

the wheels are the new ones from kahn (think there called rsv) the tints on the back are 23% had them on the front too but got sung by the cops so got told to take them off , coilovers will be next just when i can afford them !

• 3 months later...

Hey like the car m8, nice effort. tell you the truth though I dont think those rims suit the car mate, thats my view. I think the Kahn Rss or Rsr's suit the car better. Anyway does the car rub when you drive it hard. If it does whats the point of having a GTi. Cause the GTi is not really about looks.

QUOTE(Tigz)
Agreed Twisty... at least someones with taste is with me on this one!

Hey..hey...xr3i boy!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

*flame suit on*

Just my opinion!!!