King's Lynn - Norfolk

Cliveski

Does anyone know King's Lynn ?

I have a new job with the local council and will be looking at renting a place . . . . I'm looking for advice on good areas to live (in and around King's Lynn) and areas to avoid . . . . .

Better start investigating car security laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm yet to hear anything positive about King's Lynn huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Thankfully I can escape at weekends if need be.

I'm glad I have a disc-lock

Not overally keen on Kings Lynn, Too many chavy / scummy poo heads running about. As for a previous reply from moreno510 saying all of norfolk is rubbish, have you actually been there? especially the north coast? thats where i'm origianlly from, and its awesome. Some really nice beaches about.

have you actually been there? especially the north coast? thats where i'm origianlly from, and its awesome. Some really nice beaches about.

of course i've been there, it would have been pretty daft to say it was all rubbish if i hadn't

but i stand by what i said

Ormesby St Margaret in particular is a pile of poo