Could the day go any slower!!

Ty

Well after 5 months of waiting I finally pick up my TT tomorrow morning at 9am. Today is going so agonisingly slow its killing me! I think I will be awake in to the wee hours of the morning also lol! I will post up some pictures once I have minute. Fingers crossed tomorrow runs smoothly and the car is exactly how I want it! I know there's plenty of people on here who dont particulary like the TT but each to there own I say. Still relatively rare round my way, not sure about other areas but it seems from the TT forum I use there aren't many about yet!

Edited by Ty

Well after 5 months of waiting I finally pick up my TT tomorrow morning at 9am. Today is going so agonisingly slow its killing me! I think I will be awake in to the wee hours of the morning also lol! I will post up some pictures once I have minute. Fingers crossed tomorrow runs smoothly and the car is exactly how I want it! I know there's plenty of people on here who dont particulary like the TT but each to there own I say. Still relatively rare round my way, not sure about other areas but it seems from the TT forum I use there aren't many about yet!

cool

just think

this time tomorrow.. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

exactly how i was this time last week with the arosa haha, and now its broke, i havent even had her a full week yet !!! damn clutch cables!!

Sell the Arosa and grab yourself a mint GTi! In fact I just remembered I have my very own for sale.............. come on you know you want to! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ok i will..... one problem, i just got a 4k loan to buy the arosa sport and i dont think you will do a swap will you...

oh and 18, 0 no claims, insurance.... 3,500 3rd party....

ok i will..... one problem, i just got a 4k loan to buy the arosa sport and i dont think you will do a swap will you...

.......On second thoughts maybe you should stick with the Arosa coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

ÂŁ3,500 3rd party that is insane!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

yup and i was stupid enough to pay 2300 for the first 6 month of driving on my saxo vtr... i was young and naive (sp?)

but then after 6 month got a pug 306 dturbos and got insured for 1300

and on my 18th got the arosa, and changed the car on the policy and there was no increase in price or decrease so i dont think its too bad.

I know how you feel because I am in EXACTLY the same boat as you! Apart from my insurance is a lot less because I'm on my dads laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

NOCK

Edited by NOCK

Good luck with the new car, post some pics asap, i love them TTs shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thats mad, maybe you sould have bought a 1.0 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I love those V6 TT's, they sound awesome, the one i test drove was very nice and really capable. Have fun picking yours up.

Edited by db

I love those V6 TT's, they sound awesome, the one i test drove was very nice and really capable. Have fun picking yours up.

and have even more fun taking it home clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />