Amber

well ive pretty much finished all of my exams

thank god.

So im sorting out a load of stuff to shove on ebay tomorrow

ive got my old flute which should get about £200

I also have a full time job for the summer. Should get about £160 a week

and I have 11 weeks off

so in a few months should be well on the way to getting a lupo

might even have one by christmas biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well excited.

got any pictures of you on the flute?

only kidding!

hahaha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

fraid not.

I very rarely play it

so anyone would be lucky to get any pictures !

got any pictures of you on the flute?

only kidding!

i am shocked at that one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> somebodies been watching to much america pie

i am shocked at that one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> somebodies been watching to much america pie

haha

funny you should mention that

I saw it the other night laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My teacher was a total bag so I gave up last year

and dont really use it anymore

lol

Edited by Amber

£160 a week? how many hours? Good luck. Surley you can get a job in a supermarket that pays more than that?

for a 40 hour week. Being a young student bang in 60 hour weeks, and tesco and asda pay nearly £6 an hour now. Thats £360 a week

Edited by Bikerz

£160 a week? how many hours? Good luck. Surley you can get a job in a supermarket that pays more than that?
Lol a full time job at £160 a week is like £4 an hour.

OWNED

for a 40 hour week. Being a young student bang in 6 hour weeks, and tesco and asda pay nearly £6 an hour now. Thats £360 a week

yeah I know,

the money isnt great, but ive got 11 weeks off and at least its something.

No supermarkets really near us seeing as we live in the middle of nowhere and buses arent scheduled so its just down the road. Plus im only 16 so yeah i am 'owned' haha. Its also something I enjoy doing and i'd rather be having a half decent time than being stuck in a supermarket for the whole of the summer. Plus im selling loads of stuff so I should get enough for a loop by xmas/new year.

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Any moneys good money at the end of the day, wether you work as a burger flipper for Mcdonalds or an accountant in a bank. Atleast its work and not dossing on the dole

On the subject of raising money, I spent my savings for a respray. Plop

Hope the sales go well Amber

Any moneys good money at the end of the day, wether you work as a burger flipper for Mcdonalds or an accountant in a bank. Atleast its work and not dossing on the dole

On the subject of raising money, I spent my savings for a respray. Plop

Hope the sales go well Amber

thanks blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

go on then tell about the job, sounds like its a fun job? rather than a shity supermarket

We make sculptures and things out of clay, bronze and resin.

Some people might think it sounds a bit anal but Im really into art so I enjoy it. And the people who I work with are really cool too.

We make stuff for telly like the teaching awards

and before I was there they made something for the pope wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Plus its just up the road so it takes me about 3 minutes to cycle there. Its not going to be a full time thing but will definatly do for the summer. Like Picola said, any moneys good money. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(www.lssculpturecasting.com)

Id be too tempted to make phalic shapes.

haha

nah

we dont get many orders for those laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Been tempted to sculpt a lupo yet?

hah not yet

I had a go at a camper

came out pretty well

but then had to squish it to use the clay on a lifesize dog

lol

Corr, mans best friend ruins everything!

lol

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

do you do that thing with the clay where you roll long cylinders in your hands to make it longer?

errr no blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

lol we use tools to do stuff like that, then shape it a bit by hand wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i'll try and shake off the innuendo. craft is cool though, my dad used to be an art/pottery teacher in secondary school/6th form.

lol

sweet.

and I lied.

we do quite a lot of making the clay longer blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

but use machines for big stuff.

we're doing a life sized elephant this summer.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />