Decision time - please help me decide

ac1962

OK. my loop - bog std, ultra low miles 33k - full vwsh - do i sell, px for a bottom of range new fox - look for a used fox? another used loop....dreeem 1.6gti......or,,,,,,,,,,tart mine up a bit and keep runnin it for a few more years - u know, alloys, better stereo, maybe a snazz respray or something - on a £1000 budget tho if i take this route - what do i do? help.ta.

if i were you mate, your loop sounds like its a nice example. but if you think your gonna want to sell in a year or so then tartin it up could just limit your market when you come to sell it, unless all the mods you do can be put back to standard.

some nice subtle mods should be alright though, and if it means you get to keep your loop, then well worth it i rekon!!

ad

It depends. Why are you wanting to change?

If you don't like the car, you could sell up, but you'd get what? £2000?

Cheapest new Fox is about £6500?

From what I've been led to believe, the Lupo is a much better car than the Fox, it may be newer, but it would effectively be spending more to downgrade.

£1000 isn't a very big budget for modifying once you get started. Especially for a respray, a decent one will usually cost over £1000.

If you're just bored with it and fancy a change, would a new set of wheels satisfy the boredom for very long? I'd expect not.

just upgrade to a sport if a gti is past your budget!

would be alot more fun! and insurance friendly smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

upgrade to the GTI using the powers of finance, and put the 1000 towards the insurance, thats what i would do....your a long time dead....get what you want whilst your here IMO.