Spraying the loops rear bumper - Help please........

Lynsey

Maybe I was just dreaming sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> that link and date is rubbish, sure I read they were having another one soon though. Wonder if anyone would turn up to help wash if I just stuck a sign up outside biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Alan VW)
jeaazzus the one mention of Photos... and evey one gets horney...  :D  

BRING IT ON  :cool:  :D

Hey noticed we're kinda falling off track here... :sarc:

BUT I don't mind (really) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I blame Crusoe (and Blue Loop)!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I blame Crusoe
biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You'd think i'd be old enough to know better haha thanks for laying the blame on poor little defenceless me blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

so going back to topic , now make sure to get it done right.... i dont want the bits to be flakin when u sell me it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Alan VW)
now make sure to get it done right.... i dont want the bits to be flakin when u sell me it  :D  :P  :D

Don't worry - there's no "cowboys" in Oxfordshire wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So what u gonna offer me for the loop then? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

QUOTE(Alan VW)
tuned to 95bhp... bits sprayed and lowered ill give u a good price!  ;)

You are gonna keep on at me til I lower it aren't you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Give me time thats all I can say biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ahh sure when i buy it, ill just put my springs on to it... and it will look the dogs bollox... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You can't fit your spring to a diesel car im afraid so you will have to get some new ones (or convince Lynsey to get them tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

aye i was kinda thinkin that, but was hopin they would fit...

have to get her to sell first!! .....

Lynsey go out and join the GTi crowd there not the worst.. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol

QUOTE(Alan VW)
Lynsey go out and join the GTi crowd there not the worst..  ;)  :D  lol

Believe me I would have a GTi but the insurance would finish me off sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Still maybe one day :sigh:

Found some pics of the (possible) end result:

LupoMarc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LuopoMarc1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I like the rear but not too sure about the front ???

Is it time to get a Rieger front bumper? :sarc:

Shall i get the rieger front bumper??

vacn_vaaler_2003_bane_27.jpg

`105_0559-vi`.jpg

Would look pretty much like that, just my colour is the 'other' blue wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Alvaro - thats the dogs bollox!! but id loose that front bumper on the 1st ramp as i go up my lane... ???

so thats why id go with just sprayin it, and would advise Lynsey to do the same as the English love the speed ramps too...

Speed Ramps - ( joy riders worst nitemares )

Just to hijack this thread again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I wasn't dreaming about car washes (or not a the time anyway) there is another one being advertised for Sat 26th July, Bikini Car Wash @ Motorworld Fun Day, Ocean Way Cardiff :thumbs:

QUOTE(Alan VW)
I dont know what it is about Jazz blue, but when the light hits it rite is a lovely col - as in the 1st pic thats posted

I couldn't agree more tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p But I am gonna say that coz thats my loop's colour biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alvaro - shame that second picture of the rear of the loop is so dark looking - u can't quite see whether its any good or not ???

@ Alan:

That front bumper ain much lower than your current one, and i couldn't agree more, it's the dogs bollox!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As for Jazz Blue is a special paint called Pearl Effect, what it is is a matt colour (blue) but when sun hits it you can see some metallic flakes on it, it looks great in direct sunlight :thumbs:

@ Lynsey:

I know the second pic looks dark, but that's the best i've been able to find sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

@ Crusoe:

What time does the car wash start? :sarc: tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

I really need a Rieger front bumper.. now people don't copy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I really need a Rieger front bumper.. now people don't copy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't worry I shant copy u tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p but what about ur front fog lights? ???

Is that another dumb question but I can't see any fog lights on that last pic :sarc:

The thing with the rieger front bumper is that you can't fit your vw fog lamps, you need to buy their own fog lamps (trick to sell their) BUT and it's a very big BUT tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> what you can do is get the fog lamp holder from ABT and fit the Rieger front bumper, it looks ace with the original fog lamps :thumbs: