9x14''

-=Steve=-

i'm thinking of getting some 9x14'' Steffans on Wed.. my loop is only on a 60mm drop.. will i have problems? I'm running 7x14'' now and i have loads of room!

any pics?

Edited by -=Steve=-

there was two bits, one about mirrors, one about wheels, the first post was editted after the mirror question was answered,

does look a bit odd though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mark

there was two bits, one about mirrors, one about wheels, the first post was editted after the mirror question was answered,

does look a bit odd though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mark

lol... sowwwwie

there is a guy running 14x9 on the rear im sure and 14x8 or 8.5 on the front , its a red lupo think its a 1litre but i have forgotten the guys name and its schmidt th lines im sure hes running

Mattig Lupo Mirrors smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

sorry aint bin on here in a while. the mirrors came fast the only problem i found was the screws supplied wernt big enough to hold the base plates and the two parts of the mirror together. had to go a buy some longer ones which took some searchin as they were weird lookin.

cheers

Glen